The club at Old Palm Golf Club transported members and their special guests back to the Roaring Twenties on Saturday, January 21. Guests at our Casino Night were dressed to the nines with looks straight from 1920. Everyone gathered for a night full of drinks, dancing, and a little gambling. The clubhouse at our Palm Beach country club community transformed into a speakeasy, and the tone was set with phenomenal music from the famous era. Attendees dined on delicious food while they listened to the tunes and celebrated the end of prohibition.
Our members tried their luck at a variety of casino games, from blackjack to craps. If the abundant laughter was any indication, a great deal of fun was had by all. Our biggest winners of the night walked away with some fantastic prizes, including:
- First place winner John earned a catered dinner for four with wine at the Old Palm Golf Club wine room
- Second place winner Tarra left with a 1.5 liter bottle of Pahlmeyer Chardonnay
- Third place winner Steve received a one-hour golf lesson with Golf Digest Top 100 Instructor Mark Hackett
- Fourth place winner Kim will enjoy a 50-minute Swedish or deep tissue massage at the Old Palm Golf Club spa
- Fifth place winner Karina won a 60-minute private personal training session at Old Palm fitness
Luckily for all of us, the speakeasy did not get raided, and the night was one to remember! Events like these are just one of the perks of calling Old Palm home. Even when the clubhouse isn't set in the 1920s, it boasts ample opportunities for our members to enjoy themselves. Old Palm residents regularly visit the clubhouse to utilize our fitness facilities and spa, or simply to enjoy a great meal.
If you'd like to tour Old Palm and learn all that our Palm Beach country club community has to offer, call us today.