The Fourth of July weekend in Palm Beach County is always filled with exciting activities for the entire family. From fireworks to barbecues, your holiday weekend is sure to be filled with fun and relaxation. We’ve included a list of our favorite local events to help with your July 4th weekend planning.
Old Palm Golf Club offers residents a schedule of events including BBQ, golf, fireworks, and more for the whole family to enjoy this Fourth of July weekend.
- Sunday, July 1st - “On the Grill” Barbecue, kids bungee jumping, and All-American water slide
- Kids Activities start at 5:00 P.M. and bring your bathing suits!
- Southern Barbecue - Kicked Up! 6:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
This delectable on-the-grill BBQ features Maine lobster!
- Fireworks Celebration! 9:00 P.M. (approximate) on the Event Lawn
- Monday, July 2nd - Golf course and club are open from 8:00 A.M. - 3:00 P.M.
- Wednesday, July 4th - Firecracker Open golf event at 9:00 A.M. Shotgun start
- Fourth of July BBQ lunch buffet available 1:00 P.M. - 4:00 P.M. - All members welcome! Please RSVP for the buffet by calling 561-472-5100.
Harbourside Place in Jupiter is a premier downtown destination featuring shopping, dining, luxury hotel accommodations, and entertainment. This Fourth of July, enjoy live music and festivities starting at 12:00 P.M. with a fireworks show at 9:00 P.M.
If you’re looking to catch a ball game, then this celebration is just for you! Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter is located just 5 short minutes from Old Palm. They will be holding a Mega Bash event on July 3rd and 4th featuring a minor league baseball game followed by fireworks starting at approximately 9:30 P.M. (contingent on the completion of the game). Ticket holders for the game have access to seats to enjoy the fireworks display, as well as a kid’s area inside the stadium.
Abacoa Town Center in Jupiter is holding their own 4th of July Block Party with live music by Aerosmith Tribute Band Erasmith and other activities. Concert starts at 7:00 P.M. followed by a thrilling fireworks show following the baseball game at approximately 9:30 P.M.
For those seeking to relax and enjoy the beautiful South Florida weather, choose from the miles of pristine beaches available throughout Jupiter, just a short drive east from Old Palm. Our area is renowned for crystal blue waters and sunshine that you are sure to revel in this holiday weekend.
Whether your family chooses to enjoy the festivities at The Club or venture out and explore our beautiful area, there is certainly no shortage of exciting Fourth of July events happening in the Palm Beaches.